Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Finally back here again! :)

I hardly believe that it's almost two years since my last post in this blog!

It's been quite a life journey I have had in those last two years, life is treating me very well, really can't complain about it, enjoying the best times of my life 

Baking is still one of my main hobby amongst many others, testing countless of new recipes, I started focusing my baking in pies and tarts, I was really inspired from my last trip to Norway on the last summer. I went for berry picking numerous of times, and it was really a joyful time! Always end the day with baking wild fresh berry pies 

I hope I can post more of my tested recipe here, not really my own recipe though, it's actually recipes I found from websites and magazines, probably adjusting a bit so definitely will always mention the source 

Well, I think it's enough as a come back post in this blog, more posts to come I hope! 


1 comment:

Total Pageviews