Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Scratch of the day!

Glad that I finally got my chance to update this blog, lots of thoughts wanting to update the blog, many things had happened in surrounding these days, some of those were interesting enough and/or worth to be documented as a story in a blog, but then I was thinking again if I really want to fill in my blog with such stories? I'm not sure, however, I came to the thought that it's actually me, myself that underestimating my own ability to create or to summarize some events into writings.

While I'm still struggling to convince myself to write another topics else than cake recipes, seems like (if you are reading this) have to be happy enough with another cake recipe! ha ha ha...

Love and Peace,
Nopi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews