Monday, July 5, 2010

Brownie Cokelat Kukus (Steamed Chocolate Brownie)

I got this recipe from Kedai Hamburg however I only use half of the recipe (my steamer is too small for one full recipe), I made slightly modification into it. Another easy to make recipe is the reason of why I made it :P (I only like those easy to make and easy to get ingredients hehe...)

Ingredients:

  • 5 Eggs
  • 175gr Sugar
  • 1/2 tsp Emulsifier (SP)
  • 115gr Flour
  • 2 tbs Chocolate Powder
  • 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
  • 125gr Butter, melted
  • 100gr Dark Cooking Chocolate, melted with butter
Directions:
  • Beat Eggs, sugar and emulsifier until its white and creamy, sift flour and chocolate powder into the batter, then mix melted butter and chocolate.
  • Pour the batter into prepared pan and steam on the steamer for 40mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews