Friday, December 30, 2011

End of Year Note and Welcoming the 2012

I really can't believe that it was actually more than a year ago since the last time I updated this blog! What can possibly happen in a year? :) Well, there are too many things and for sure I won't be able to describe one by one, however, some of it might be the important milestones in my life :)

It's been a tough year, it's been ups and downs, it's been a psychological turmoil, there have been some excitements and expectations, the laughs and the tears, happiness and sadness, all came in a one full package of a year.

And now, it suddenly came to another end of year again, amazed me how fast the time had gone, there are so many occasions when I can't recall what I have done in a day, felt like I've been doing nothing when realize the day is going to be over as I felt the time was too short for a day, is it something normal these days? or it's just me?

A new year soon to come, some people thinks that it is necessary to have new year resolutions for the coming year, I'm not sure of how it is for myself, but for this coming 2012 I think I have few things in my mind and this time I will try to list down so that I can make a comprehensive review at the end of the next year :)

So here are my 2012 resolutions,
  • Be more serious in doing my cake business, I really want to grow it, there are so many things I have to improve
  • Getting proper equipment for my baking ware, I don't want to kill myself again when I decided to receive larger order :)
At least both of it have been wandering around my mind for quite sometimes and I feel like it is the time for me to really start it. I'm sure I have more things but I can let it out just yet, it still stucks somewhere in my mind and looking for a way to burst out :)

So for this time, I just want to wish everybody out there a very Happy New Year of 2012, wishing you all and myself a great year of 2012 and till the next time :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews