Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Steamed Brownies

Last night finally made another cake and this time is steamed brownies. I got the recipe from Kedai Hamburg the result was not bad at least most of the people said so however in my personal opinion it was little bit too spongy, am not sure if it is so or there's something wrong during the process. I managed to take some pictures of it and of course I'd love to post it here but then I haven't got the chance to download the pictures, see if I can do it at the soonest :)



Akhirnya... sempet juga upload fotonya disini. Brownies kukus keju pertama yang aku bikin, hasilnya sih menurutku tidak mengecewakan dan feedback dari orang-orang yang nyicip juga bagus! :) ini aku buat setengah resep aja soalnya dandang gw kecil bow! udah gitu yang bentuknya bulat, pengen sih beli dandang yang bentuknya kotak tapi di Batam ngga tau mesti nyarinya dimana...

Btw, aku upload resep lain dari brownies kukus disini tapi yang ini belum dicoba resepnya hehehe kalo ngeliat reviewnya sih bagus-bagus semua, next time kalo mau bikin lagi coba resep yang ini aja kayanya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews